your future awaits
Leading Edge Aviation is a proud partner of the SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program, which provides a direct path for exceptional pilots with a desire to Take Control of their aviation careers. Enhanced seniority, a guaranteed final interview for the position of First Officer, and access to pilot mentors are just a few of the upgrades students can receive by becoming a SkyWest Cadet.
SkyWest Cadet Program highlights include:
• Company seniority for benefits eligibility activates as soon as you’re a cadet
• Enhanced introduction to SkyWest, including flight and lodging to SLC, a tour of SkyWest facilities and more
• Mentorship from SkyWest pilots, including regular visits, mock interviews and ongoing association with crewmembers
• Guaranteed final interview for a first officer position at SkyWest
• Increased seniority within SkyWest’s ground school class
Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Each cadet is individually mentored by SkyWest pilots and may have the opportunity to participate in SkyWest recruiting events and outreach programs.
The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program helps student pilots to launch their career at SkyWest Airlines, where you enjoy the strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success that SkyWest is known for. Why wait? Take Control of your career now.