If you’re a military or civilian helicopter pilot, chances are you’ve heard about the wealth of opportunity afforded to those who pivot to a career with an airline through a Rotor Transition Program (RTP). In fact, airlines are offering financial assistance and starting bonuses to those who are interested, making it easier than ever to make the transition.
Are you looking for the right Rotor Transition Program (RTP) to move forward with this career change? When you choose to train with Leading Edge Aviation for your Rotor Transition, we make the process as smooth as possible, providing you with high quality flight training that sets you up for a successful career as an airline pilot.
Here’s how it works
- Head to airlineapps.com and submit an application
- Complete an interview with the airline of your choice
- Contact us to get started on your training
- Achieve your ratings, build time to reach R-ATP minimums, and enjoy your time in Bend, Oregon!
- Go to your airline-sponsored ATP Certification Training Program (ATP/CPT)
- Begin your initial Operating Experience with your airline
- Assume hands-on-hips superhero position as you gaze into the sunset and dream of the awesome future ahead of you