- IFR skills rusty and you need to go on a trip in inclement weather?
- Need to fly to a busy airport and want some help getting in and out of there?
- Making a long trip and need a relief pilot?
These are just a few reasons why you may want to bring some professional help on your flight.
Leading Edge Aviation’s Pilot Mentor Program will team you up with a Certified Flight Instructor, to boost your in-flight confidence! Our Pilot Mentor Program allows you to work at your own pace until you have achieved your desired skill level, and no longer need a mentor to provide that extra safety margin.
- Heightened awareness of safety factors
- Increased value of each flight experience
- Boost of skill and confidence under all flight conditions
After signing up, you will be paired with a flight instructor. You and your instructor will:
- Overview the program
- Determine your flying goals
- Assess your skill and confidence level
- Determine any other needs you may have
If you desire assistance on your trip, we will schedule you with an experienced mentor to partner with you as you plan your flight path. You will be the PIC; your mentor will take right seat. While you tend to your affairs, your mentor will wait at the airport. Upon return you will get a complete debrief to maximize your learning.
Day Trips: $395/day
Overnight Trips: $395/day + Overnight Expenses
Your mentor will give you periodic assessments so you will always know where you stand in regards to your goals
To Sign up for the Mentor Program Call: 541.383.8825